CARING FOR YOUR AZUR CLOTHING
Whilst we can guarantee the quality and manufacture of our garments, we cannot
guarantee how the owner cares for the garments once they are purchased.
We would like to offer the following tips that you may find helpful with the care of
your gear and prolong it’s wear:
- Always rinse your garments in fresh water after you have been swimming, or in the water, don’t leave them rolled up wet in a towel.
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with a mild detergent: DO NOT soak, use bleach or fabric softener, or iron, or tumble dry; line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid all rough and sharp surfaces, don’t sit on concrete or rub up against any rough surface.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with sunscreen lotions, oils, deodorants, make-up and perfume.
- Contact with sunscreen, suntan lotions and any other chemicals will have an effect on garments appearance and functionality.